Author Topic: Penangguhan, Pengecualian dan tukar kem.  (Read 6308 times)

shuling

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hera
  • KhIdMaT NegAra, TanGgunGjAwAb BeRsAmA
Penangguhan, Pengecualian dan tukar kem.
« on: August 14, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »
I have recaived a lot personal messages from peltih based on this topic. So this is the brief about it.

Penangguhan
- Pelatih can go for penangguhan if u need to go form6, colleges, or universities. Apply to Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara(JLKN), said that u need to go further studies, so that cannot join NS and wanted to postpone it.
- For pelatih who after penangguhan because of studies purpose, you need to inform JLKN by ur own to tell them when u are finish studies and can join back plkn. Because the JLKN don't know when u finish ur studies, so they cant set the time for u, u need to apply back urself. But i know many people trying to escape plkn by using this reasons, after that plkn never send in letter, they also don't care. But my advise, i hear that one day coming the jlkn will check see who run away from plkn, and im sure they will check also, so please be careful about it.

Pengecualian
- Only pelatih who have medical problem, after finished the medical check up, the doctor say the pelatih are not allowed to join NS, the pelatih can go to apply pengecualian. WITH THE MEDICAL REPORT FROM A DOCTOR SHOW THAT THE PELATIH HAVE MEDICAL PROBLEM, THEN GO TO JLKN AND APPLY PENGECUALIAN.
- If you don't feel like going to plkn or ur parents dun let u to go plkn because dangerous, there is no way u can do that. This is PLKN, a activities done by government, not we say don't wan go then can escape from it. Because many people are  don't want to go too, but no choice, unless medical problem, if not u cannot escape from it.

Tukar kem
- So far many people try to apply to change kem, becuase they friends is at others kem, wanna more close with families. The answer is No. Jlkn wont accept this kind of reasons. But if u have others good reasons, u can try to apply to jlkn and see they approve anot.

**JLKN is the jabatan who incharge plkn, anything, u all may call jlkn and ask.
Tasik Chini Resort, Kumpulan 3 Siri 4/2007

mark12

• PLKN Tetrarch
Re: Penangguhan, Pengecualian dan tukar kem.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
I want the 1st batch.
Can I apply for 1st batch? because I'm going to study in April/May.
Send them a letter?

stone_cool

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hero
  • SaTu HaSrAt SaTu SeMaNgAt SaTu TeKaD
    • Forum PLKN
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »
i dunt think so..coz,if u want to futher your study..u need to pospone PLKN..or pospone ur study n go to PLKN

shuling

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hera
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:28:43 AM »
hmm .. not really ..
mark12 .. if u have already register .. u may take the letter from the college that u r going to study .. and bring to jlkn there .. told them u got study at april/may .. show them the college letter .. and u wan apply to kumpu1 .. u may have a chance to try .. see the jlkn approve anot .. but make sure u bring some document to support it

stone_cool

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hero
    • Forum PLKN
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
boleh ke?
i dont think so..maybe kena pergi kump 2 then balik awal..kira tamat latihan juga la..

shuling

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hera
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »
sekrang kira tamat latihan must atleast in the ns kem for 2months only considered .. last time i went to the pick up point .. kump1 .. some ppl are volunteer to go want .. therefore .. they have a right to apply kump1 .. but depends on jlkn aprrove anot

stone_cool

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hero
    • Forum PLKN
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 01:05:46 PM »
mm..try je la apply..

shuling

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hera
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
ya .. boleh try .. but not sure can anot .. depends

wtcps

• PLKN Countryman
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »
if my friend is in kump 2 n his kolej starts in may, can he come out early from the camp???????? n is he considered tamat latihan if he comes out early.......plz rply..

shuling

• Global Moderator
  • PLKN Hera
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 06:16:19 PM »
people need go to kem for 2months only considered finish his/her ns trainning .. ofcuz .. ur fren and apply from his/her kem komandan to say that got studies .. need out early ..